A Game Company which develops and services an MMORPG game were trying to move their servers from on premises to the Cloud, in order to increase scalability and reliability. Their goal was to expand their user base.
- The Game Company had a 100 servers on premises, Bespin helped migrate the servers to GCP.
- Bespin designed some of the services to be scalable by using GCP Cloud Load Balancing and AutoScaling.
Results and Value:
- Once migrated to the cloud, there was no issues with infrastructure, the servers did not have any shut down issues.
- Scalability allowed the servers to increase on demand to accommodate high traffic times.
- There was a growing number of users playing the game now that the infrastructure was able to handle a much higher load.