- Defined scope of Tables and Entities to understand and build
- Understand what type of data and the structure of data that needs to be stored.
- 4-8 weeks engagement
- Cloud Native tools with no licensing fees
- Orient Customer team to use querying, and data organization.
- Enable customer teams to start using next gen cloud data platforms
- Build a database on the cloud from scratch
- Use managed database services such as Cloud SQL, Cloud Spanner, or BigTable.
- Can even deploy on a self managed instance where the customer retains highest control of the infrastructure.
- Data for low latency access such as IoT based systems or, transactional processing data.
- Security, Auditing, Governance
- Iterative development making functionality available to user groups and business units
DataBase Migration To Cloud
- Migrate customers who have legacy databases on premise and other clouds
- Legacy Databases may be hosted in Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, or DynamoDB.
- Lift and Shift to same technology or new age database technology such as Cloud Spanner.
- Keep existing ETL tools or move to server less, managed open source tools on Cloud