Bespin Global is hiring a superstar Senior Sales Executive in the US! Before we talk about this exciting opportunity, First things first.
A little bit about us
Bespin Global is a top global cloud MSP recognized as a “Leader” in the Gartner Magic Quadrant. We have more than 1,000 “Bespineers” across 8 offices globally including the U.S., Seoul, Singapore, Dubai, and China, serving more than 1,250 customers worldwide. If you want a fun and exciting role at a fast-growing company with lots of opportunities, this is the place for you.
This role will be part of our growing US team. It will involve working closely with customers and internal product & service engineers to solve problems for customers and drive sales.
Now, what you will do
- Generate qualified sales leads for AWS and GCP resale, Bespin’s SaaS products, as well as various cloud services that we offer
- Source and close cloud resale, professional service, and MSP opportunities with digital native startups and enterprises across the U.S.
- Engage with customers as customer success manager, ensuring continued growth of cloud consumptions and development of SaaS product upsell opportunities
- Cultivate deep partnerships with major cloud service providers and bring in new business opportunities
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of sales experience in cloud/enterprise software industry
- Successful track record of continuously beating sales quota and other KPIs
- Knowledge of AWS, GCP, Google Workspace, and/or other cloud technologies
- Ability to quickly learn and understand customer needs and present right solutions
- Comfortable with finding structured solutions in a fast-moving, unstructured environment
- Obsessed with customer satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Highly qualified candidates will be eligible for stock options
- Excellent benefits package including Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k with employer matching, and wellness program
- 100% work-from-home and great work life balance
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. (e.g., US citizen or permanent resident)