About Bespin Global
We at Bespin Global believe that we can “awaken the possibilities of cloud” by creating the world’s most automated cloud management company so that every enterprise can leverage the power of Cloud IT and the digital transformation.
Bespin Global was positioned as a Leader in 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Professional and Managed Services. We believe this validates our role as a world class cloud partner. We have more than 1000 customers worldwide and we help them gain a competitive edge through the cloud.
Hundreds of cloud experts working at Bespin Global are our most proud and valued assets. Our experts with experience and knowledge in the public and private cloud work tirelessly to advise, migrate, operate, and manage customer’s cloud journeys.
What you will do as a Bespineer:
- Define and contribute to architectural designs, technical solutions, and implementation of creative technical alternatives to requirements on GCP, AWS or Azure.
- Build and deploy cloud native applications to multiple cloud providers.
- Build and evolve application platforms with the objective of moving application frameworks toward cloud-based resources and solutions.
- Contribute to the application development teams through the implementation and execution of new application and component development as well as refactoring, redesigning or re-platforming application code as necessary.
- Interact and work with client teams and other 3rd-party partners on application migration to cloud and green-field cloud native application development strategies.
- Support continuous improvement, investigate alternatives and technologies, and present solutions for architectural review.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Hands-on expertise and experience in building, architecting, engineering, and managing cloud solutions on Google, AWS or Azure.
- Extensive experience in application development and design
- Experience in developing applications on cloud platforms with a cloud first approach to development
Nice to have’s:
- GCP specific experience including GKE, App Engine, Cloud Functions, Compute Engine
- AWS specific experience including EKS, Lambda Functions, Fargate, EC2
- Managed Instances, REST APIs, Bigtable. BigQuery, Cloud SQL, Apigee
- End-to-end understanding of agile software development methodologies and tool chains including several of the following: Java, GoLang, Python, .net, C#, PHP, Angular2/JS, Node, Spring or equivalent frameworks.
- Back-end technologies such as Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL Server
- Database scripting, stored procedures, and schema design
- Negotiable based upon experience and capabilities
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Highly qualified candidates will be eligible for stock options
- Excellent benefits package including Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k with employer matching, and wellness program
- 100% work-from-home and great work life balance
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. (e.g., US citizen or permanent resident)